Hello, and thanks for visiting my little corner of the internet! This is me:
And here are some facts about me:
- I'm currently studying French, German and Chinese at the University of Birmingham, UK. I graduate this summer and although I'm excited about post-uni life, I'll still be so sad when the time comes to leave.
- I live in a little Victorian terraced house with my boyfriend and four of my other friends. It's great- we have brilliant fun together.
- I spent the 2010-2011 academic year in Beijing, China, Erlangen, Germany and Dijon, France.
- As a result of this I seem to have developed the thirst to challenge myself even more and so after I graduate I'm heading back to Germany to work as an au pair for a year.
- I'm very much a 'dog person'- I'm obsessed. I don't have a dog at the moment but I can't wait until the time is right to get another one.
- I'm left-handed and I think I suit it.
- I love wearing the colour green.
- I'm a massive TNA wrestling fan!
- I really enjoy being in front of an audience. I used to love being in school plays and doing debating, it was so much fun.
- Atlases really inspire me- one of my favourite things is to peruse a world map and look at all the places I could go to.
- This isn't my first blog: I wrote one whilst I was on my year abroad but I've abandoned it in order to make a fresh start. You can see the old one here.